We have been drip fed rumours and details for awhile now surrounding what could be the most anticipated CMF (Collectable Minifigures) ever, LEGO Marvel!
Rumours so far:
There has been another breakthrough at the rumour mill (PromoBricks) of a handful of characters and their accessories and costumes from the upcoming LEGO Marvel CMF Series (71031).
As we know this series will be based on Disney+ shows such as WandaVision, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, Loki, and What If…?.
We would highly recommend watching all of these, if you haven’t already, and when What…if? finally released that too, just to get an idea as to where the CMF characters come from if all else.
Here is a handy breakdown of the speculated details for some of the Minifigures coming out way, caution though as some details may contain spoilers:
- Scarlet Witch – New outfit from when she fought Agatha Harkness
- White Vision – Version seen in the show with extra details and printing
- Monica Rambeau – Off white outfit when she passed through the Hex for the last time
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier
- Sam Wilson – New Captain America outfit with a shield and brick-built wings
- Bucky Barnes – Printed arms and a knife & shield
- Loki – Variant trench coat and accompanied by Throg with red cape and holding Frogjolnir
- Lady Loki – New hairpiece with diadem and holding a green blade
- Peggy Carter – Dressed in a Captain Britain outfit and matching shield
- Zombie Captain America – Zombified version of Steve Rogers
- T’Challa as Star-Lord – Two blasters
- Steve Roders as Spider-Man – a ton of new prints and details on the torso and legs
- Gamora as Thanos – Double blade accessory
So there we have it, a better glimpse of what to expect from the upcoming LEGO Disney+ Marvel CMF series. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below and what else you’d love to see from this series!
Rumoured details courtesy of PromoBricks