This set was only teased yesterday but already has been inadvertently revealed by LEGO Malaysia.
The LEGO Queer Eye – The Fab 5 Loft (10291) set is based on the hit Netflix TV show that originally aired back in 2003.
It will feature the main apartment loft in which a team of gay professionals, a.k.a Fab 5, give lifestyle and fashion makeovers to guests.
There are technically seven minifigures, the Fab 5 and a before and after of a female guest, there is also a Bruley the dog animal figure:
- Bobby Berk
- Tan France
- Antoni Porowski
- Karamo Brown
- Jonathan Van Ness
- Kathi Dooley (before and after)
It consists of 974 pieces and is a similar size to that of the recent LEGO Seinfeld apartment (21328) set. The price has yet to be released but again basing it off the similar afore-mentioned set it should be around €79.99, although there is a rumour it could be higher! We can now confirm the RRP is £89.99!
The build, once compelte, measures 9cm tall, 35cm long and 21cm deep.
More details will be added once the official details have been released, watch this space.
— LEGO (@LEGO_Group) September 14, 2021
Calling all fans of the Queer Eye TV show on Netflix!
Get ready to be your true self as you join the Fab 5 for a rewarding building project with this LEGO® Queer Eye – The Fab 5 Loft (10291) set.
As you recreate all the details that make up the interior of the Fab 5’s original Atlanta loft, you’ll discover lots of features from the show with tributes to each of the Fab 5’s special talents.
There’s a kitchen island for Antoni, a clothing rack for Tan, Jonathan’s swivel salon chair and Karamo’s couch and scrap book. And this space is Bobby-approved as he helped design this very special LEGO interior.
Enjoy a moment of self-care
No episode of Queer Eye would be complete without a makeover. So, as well as including minifigure versions of each of the Fab 5 (plus Bruley the dog), this buildable model includes 2 Kathi Dooley (a very special guest from a very special episode!) minifigures. There’s also a transformation chamber feature to recreate Kathi’s emotional ‘before and ‘after’ reveals.
• It’s time to give back to yourself as you enjoy a rewarding project, building a displayable model version of The Fab 5 Loft from the award-winning Queer Eye TV show on Netflix.
• Discover a host of beautiful and authentic details from the TV show packed into this LEGO® Queer Eye – The Fab 5 Loft (10291) set like the big TV, kitchen, living room and grooming station.
• Pure perfection! This set includes minifigure versions of each of the Fab 5, plus a Bruley figure. There are also 2 Kathi Dooley minifigures, showing her before and after her makeover.
• Makes a top gift for any fan of the Queer Eye TV show, or anyone who loves TV show memorabilia and collectibles. And of course, it also makes a well-deserved treat for yourself.
• Measures over 3.5 in. (9 cm) high, 13.5 in. (35 cm) wide and 8.5 in. (21 cm) deep.
• Uncover a host of details reflecting each of the Fab 5’s talents, including a kitchen island for Antoni, a clothing rack for Tan, Jonathan’s salon chair, Karamo’s couch and Bobby’s interior scheme.
• This set is the result of a close collaboration between the LEGO® designers and the Fab 5 themselves. The coffee-table-style instructions give an inspiring insight into the collaborative process.
• This LEGO® TV show collectible set is part of a range of creative buildable model sets designed for adult building fans who love stunning design, intricate details and elegant architecture.