LEGO has added a product listing to the US Store showing off a new LEGO Marvel set!
The set, LEGO Marvel Iron Man Armoury (76216), have officially been revealed by LEGO themselves. It will consist of 496 pieces and retail for $89.99.
This may seem a tad steep considering it’s essentially an updated version of Tony Stark’s workshop, which are home to most of his Iron Man suits. If it’s any consolation there are quote a few Minifigures included:
- Tony Stark
- Pepper Potts
- Nick Fury
- War Machine
- Iron Man MK3
- Iron Man MK85
- Iron Man MK 25
The set is due to be release this June from all LEGO stores and online. Take a look below at the images for yourself and please do let us know what you think via the comments section.
LEGO® Marvel Iron Man Armory (76216) is bursting with authentic details, cool features and iconic minifigures to delight any fan of Marvel Studios’ Infinity Saga movies.
A packed playset for Iron Man fans aged 7+
This versatile and feature-packed playset takes kids into the famous room where Iron Man stores his high-tech suit gear. As well as the classic MK3, MK25 and MK85 Iron Man suits there is a workshop area with tools where kids can carry out repairs and a platform where the billionaire Super Hero can change into his chosen armor. There are also 3 holographic displays, a sports car, a robot assistant arm, loads of accessories and popular minifigures, including Tony Stark, Pepper Potts, Nick Fury, War Machine and Whiplash. In addition, the free LEGO Building Instructions app lets kids view, zoom and rotate the model as they build, providing an amazing sense of immersion and interaction during the construction process.
• Iron Man headquarters – Celebrate Marvel Studios’ Infinity Saga with the LEGO® Marvel Iron Man Armory (76216), packed with authentic details, features and minifigures
• Marvel characters – Includes 8 minifigures: MK3, MK25 and MK85 Iron Man suits, Tony Stark, Pepper Potts, Nick Fury, War Machine and Whiplash
• Realistic details – Familiar items from the movies include a sports car with Stark Expo model-map, a robot assistant arm, a work area with tools and loads of authentic accessories
• Versatile gift idea – This fun-filled set puts endless Iron Man action into the hands of young Super Heroes aged 7 and up
• Reconfigurable fun – Measuring over 6.5 in. (17 cm) high, 5 in. (13 cm) wide and 2.5 in. (6 cm) deep, and with multiple sections, kids can rearrange and reimagine as they create their own story lines.