Head over to LEGO Ideas and you’ll find a brand new building challenge to take part in, the subject has got a lot of fans excited. To celebrate 50 years of Dungeons & Dragons, LEGO Ideas are giving builders the chance to create a D&D LEGO set, yep you read that correctly, a Dungeons & Dragons set!
All entries that of course make it to the fan vote will potentially have the chance for their idea to be transformed into a real set. The winning design will then be chosen by the LEGO Ideas team and Wizards of the Coast.
The building challenge is open now and closes 14th November, followed by a fan vote and the winner announced in December, click here to learn more.
The Grand Prize winner will receive the following prizes:
- 1% of the total net sales of the LEGO® IDEAS™ Dungeons & Dragons product;
- 10 complimentary copies of your LEGO® IDEAS™ Dungeons & Dragons set;
- Credit and bio in set materials as the LEGO® IDEAS™ Dungeons & Dragons Fan Designer; and
- a prize package of Dungeons & Dragons goodies!
All entries which make it to the fan vote will also receive:
- 31120 Medieval Castle
- 21325 Medieval Blacksmith
- A prize package of Dungeons & Dragons goodies!