Terms & Conditions
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘The Brick Post’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics, we also use and store third party graphics (credit is given where due). Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse or are endorsed by the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO® Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorise or endorse this site.
- Any contributions made by users belong to them but can be removed and edited without notice by an Administrator.
- Please choose carefully the information you post.
- You are solely responsible for what you post on the Site.
- The following is a partial list of what you are prohibited from posting; Items that are non-genuine LEGO, disclose any personal information that does not relate/belong to you, images that are copyrighted or trademarked (must be your own or credit given)
Removal of users and/or posts if:
- posts are unlawful, threatening, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent, including any communication that constitutes (or encourages conduct that would constitute) a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any local, state, national or international law;
- posts violate the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any other person;
- users that improperly assume or claim the identity, characteristics or qualifications of another person;
- When a user registers and doesn’t produce a post within the first month. Removal will be imminent.
No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win.
- This Contest is open to those who answer/sign-up at http://www.thebrickpost.com/giveaway/
- The Contest is only open to legal residents of and is void where prohibited by law
- The Contest is subject to all international, national, federal, state, local, municipal laws and regulations
- Contest Period – Monday 10th Febuary 2020 to 1st March 2020
- Entries will be accepted online starting on the date mentioned above
- Entries that are submitted before or after the Contest Period will be
Participants must accurately complete all required fields (including, if applicable, the following instructions on how to properly submit their audio file, upload a photograph, or upload a video) or the entry will be characterized as incomplete and will not qualify.
By entering this Contest the Participant understands and agrees that The Brick Post has the right, where permitted by law, to use the content and personal information for any marketing and/or promotional reasons.
Disclaimer of Responsibility
The Brick Post is not responsible for problems with contest entries, including but not limited to, entries which are lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, illegible, or cannot be completed due to electronic or technical difficulties, even if the problem is the result of the sole or partial negligence of The Brick Post.
Winner of the contest (hereinafter “Winner”) will receive the prize stated which is determined by The Brick Post. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for another prize, and is non-transferable.
Winner Selection and Notification
Winner will be selected at random under the supervision of The Brick Post. Winner will be informed about the prize by Email and/or Instant Message within 5 days following the Winner selection. The Brick Post is not responsible if the Winner fails to receive the notice about the prize due to any security settings or provision of incorrect contact information. If the Winner fails to respond within the required time period, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. If the Winner is considered a minor in their place of residence, The Brick Post reserves the right to place the prize in the name of the Winner’s parent or legal guardian
Competition Terms & General Conditions
The brick Post reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should a virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or any other cause affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. If such case occurs, The Brick Post may select the Winner from all eligible entries.
The Brick Post may utilize Social Media to promote competitions and giveaways. The Participant understands and agrees that any such promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.